30 January 2010

Please be patient...

(hope the songs below from Streisend and Enya make you smile..Enoy!) I apologize for the lack of posts this January. I still am in the amidst of changing these pages around. This Pep Talk page will actually become an appendage to a new blog. A bit of a love bug, power-of-love, warm-fuzzy-feeling, inspirational blog (you'll have to stop by later this last weekend in January to understand what that means...I doubt it's what you envision. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable surprise.) I appreciate your patience. The blogs don't get worked on until at least 75 items are in the eBay store/auction which will be sometime this weekend, however, all in due time I suppose. Harsh cold winters are unkind on a creaky body which muddies up the timeline, and the mind, most of the time. However, It is what it is - Do what I can when I can (it's the pain people's mantra I suppose..) To make it easy to stay a breast of new blog postings click on the follow this blog link in the margin and you will recv automated alerts to new posts. Any questions, concerns, feedback please don't hesitate to contact me -Thank You

No comments: