25 June 2010

A foot tappin' song to give your morning a bit of an energy burst to help clear away the static. As always, Enjoy!

Will be back later to paste a great deal of writing over from Word. (yeah, yeah , I know,... better late than never, eh?) Anywho, ..have to catch up on the ebay first. Please bare with me a tad longer, much to post on both blog (...and branching out there of into separate distinct blogs which stay on topic) and ebay (..and indeed with another lag time [summer storms-geesh, what a bitch on the body, I'm sure a lot of you can relate] I'm pretty sure I have some pissed off buyers to appease). For now, ... something to clear the static ...have a happy Friday. Remember to make every moment a full sensory experience. Don't just stop to smell the roses, but touch them, observe every artistic brush stroke of mother nature/the living planet,... though, i suggest just sticking to seeing, touching, smelling... skip the tasting part :o)

No comments: